Family proceedings – Jurisdiction. The mother of a child applied to the court for permission to remove R from the UK to Angola to live there permanently. The father opposed that application, and applied for a child arrangements order to define the time R spent with him in England. The Family Division allowed the mother's application as it was in R's best interests to do so.