- Verify current contact details
- Verify practising status and entitlement to exercise reserved legal activities
- Confirm whether requisite amount of continuing professional development (CPD) activity has been completed
- Declare that you have obtained and paid for adequate indemnity insurance
- Pay your practising certificate fee, and
- Sign a declaration of truth, which is designed to ensure understanding of the process and new system
The renewal process is completed via a quick and easy online system called Barrister Connect: www.barristerconnect.org.uk/login/
There is also a section on Barrister Connect for barristers to enter equality and diversity data.
The deadline for 2013 renewals is the 31 March 2013.