The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their knowledge and abilities within the sector and will be responsible in covering all aspects of case preparation.
The focus of the role is on fantastic client service, along with a firm commercial approach, therefore a candidate with a real commitment to helping our clients and making a difference, who has high attention to detail and excellent communication skills will bring added value to their team.
- Reviewing Tribunal and Early Conciliation matters including complex open track matters
- Drafting of responses, witness statements and relevant applications
- Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure and creation of bundles.
- Liaising with Tribunals, Claimants’ representatives and clients
- Conducting preliminary hearings by telephone
- Law Degree (or GDL) is essential or a professional qualification (LPC/BPTC/CILEX)
- A positive approach to a busy workload.
- Must be able to take a Client-Centric approach to their work.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-manage.
- Passion for employment law.