Drystone Chambers is a specialist criminal set based in London, but with members undertaking work nationwide. We have an abundance of quality work in the regions in which we regularly appear, and invite applications from exceptional practitioners at all levels of seniority wishing to work in London and on the South Eastern (including East Anglia), Midland and Western Circuits in our core practice areas of:
• Local Authority and Trading Standards
• Regulatory and Professional Discipline
We welcome applications from those who may be returning to practice after a career break or who may wish to apply as part of a group.
We are also looking to recruit third-six pupils to start January-March 2022. We are looking for pupils in London and on Circuit, and have good quality, challenging work. Our third-six pupillages are funded in the form of guaranteed earnings and pupils do not pay commission. Ongoing supervision and advocacy training is provided.
How we stand out from the crowd:
• Financial stability
• A competitive percentage only rent
• Short-term rent adjustment periods
• A 5% reduction for Members under 5 years call
• Skilled, knowledgeable, and considerate clerks
• An effective billing and fee collection team and separate management team
• Mechanisms in place to ensure you can pay your VAT.
Drystone Chambers is committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from outstanding practitioners from all backgrounds.
For an initial discussion, in confidence, and to find out how to make a formal application, contact our Chambers Administrator, Russell Burton-Lawrence on 07971 285796 or at email@example.com