The Cayman Islands’ legal sector is thriving and offers opportunities for quality of life without compromising on quality of work. Take your career to the next level in this progressive and dynamic jurisdiction and be rewarded with:
- A competitive, tax-free salary package;
- An annual bonus;
- Private health insurance;
- Pension contribution;
- No commute; and
- A genuine work-life balance
As a practitioner here you will be exposed to complex, high-value, cross-border disputes, working in one of the largest financial centres in the world, alongside leading industry experts both on and offshore.
There are opportunities for established barristers to join leading offshore law firms working on a varied and interesting case load across a broad range of practice areas, including:
- Complex commercial litigation
- Contentious and non-contentious trusts
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Financial services and banking disputes
- International fraud and asset tracing
- Jurisdictional disputes and enforcement of foreign judgments
- Funds disputes
- Regulatory advice and enforcement
- Mixed common law/civil litigation
If you have been a tenant for at least three years and are looking for a new challenge then contact our specialist Legal Recruiter for a completely confidential discussion about opportunities herein the Cayman Islands.
+1 345946 7837
Having practised as a barrister in the UK for six years before relocating to the Cayman Islands in 2019, Charlotte is uniquely placed to understand the needs and considerations of barristers contemplating a move offshore.