Landmark Chambers is an award-winning set specialising
in Planning, Infrastructure, Property, Environmental EU and
Public Law, and associated commercial dispute resolution,
working through the UK and internationally.
In recent years, Landmark has developed its international focus through the establishment of Landmark International. We have a strategic programme of marketing and business development activity targeting a number of common law jurisdictions including in the Caribbean, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong and most recently Kazakhstan.
Landmark is seeking to recruit one or more practitioners with an established international practice encompassing one or more of the following areas:
- International arbitration (commercial and/or investment treaty) either as Counsel or sitting as Arbitrator.
- Appeals to the Privy Council.
- Litigation in non-UK Common Law courts including at least one of: the Caribbean courts, Dubai IFC Courts, Abu Dhabi General Market Court, the Singapore International Commercial Court and the Astana IFC Court
Additionally, you will need to have experience of:
- At least one of our specialist areas of practice: planning law, environmental law, property, EU law, public law, rating and commercial dispute resolution; and/or
- At least one of our specialist sectors: infrastructure, development, government, energy, transport and real estate.
If you are interested in an initial informal and confidential discussion please contact Landmark’s Chief Executive, Paul Newhall, John Litton QC or Charles Banner QC at:
“The set’s reputation within the energy sector, coupled with its growing International footprint provides the perfect platform for me to develop further my practice as an international Arbitrator.”
Professor Peter Cameron, Co-Director of the Centre for International Energy Arbitration (joined Landmark Chambers December 2018, as an Associate Member)