3 Verulam Buildings
Opportunities exist for candidates as follows:
(a) established practitioners in silk, and
(b) established practitioners of more than 10 years’ call
Applications may be made by CV and cover letter by Friday, 28th February 2020, and
• Details of your main areas of existing practice and who instructs you in these areas
• Evidence of having attained high standards of excellence and levels of success
• Willingness and ability to work with others and experience of doing so commensurate with the strong ethos at 3VB
• Ability to demonstrate a reliable client base and the maintenance of client relations
• An indication of the areas where you would expect your practice to develop and how you would propose to promote your practice in those areas.
3VB would be delighted to meet with practitioners who would wish to have an informal confidential discussion before they consider making an application.
3VB operates an equality and diversity policy in accordance with the Bar Code of Conduct and the Bar Standards Board's Equality and Diversity Rules; 3VB welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from female applicants and from other groups under-represented at the Bar.
Applications should be addressed to:
Stewart Thompson, Chambers Director
3 Verulam Buildings, Gray’s Inn,
London WC1R 5NT