Our global award-winning Business Consultancy client is looking to recruit experienced qualified Legal Advocates with the ideal candidate having volume case management in Employment Law.
We have multiple positions that will be field-based across either the North of England, South of England or Scotland with a requirement to travel to Court hearings and represent clients in employment tribunals and providing feedback on outcome and next steps across a variety of industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop, advocacy skills and we will look at candidates with varying amounts of experience. Prior advocacy experience is a must.
As a Senior Litigation Consultant, you will be supported in the role in terms of diary and case management in order for you to focus on providing advocacy services to the business clients. Working remotely, this is an exciting opportunity for experienced court advocates, qualified either professionally or by experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Representing clients in employment Tribunal cases
- Providing advocacy to a broad range of clients
- Complex case management
- Providing advocacy in all areas of Employment Law
To be a successful Senior Litigation Consultant, you would ideally be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with the following experience:
- Volume case management
- Advocacy experience, ideally from an Employment Law/Tribunal background
- Provided legal advice and representation
We would also consider recently qualified professionals who have completed the BPC.
In return, you will gain valuable experience to progress your career supported with a varied case load against a clearly defined pathway.
You will receive a generous benefits package including a comprehensive EAP and the following perks:
- Profit Share Scheme
- 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
- Day off on your Birthday
- PerkBox Discounts
- Christmas Bonus after 3 years
- Social Events Throughout Year
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance after 5 years