A multinational investment bank is seeking a Senior legal Counsel for their Global Markets practice.
Working closely with the wider legal team, you will be working with a range of stakeholders on of legal matters pertaining to markets activity and associated regulatory matters. Your role will include:
- Providing legal advice at a senior level on derivatives transactions and regulations.
- Staying up to date with new international regulations including EMIR, MiFID and UK equivalents.
- Project work focused on IBOR transitioning.
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
- A 7+ years PQE lawyer with experience in derivatives, financial regulation or commodities gained in either in-house or private practice.
- Experience gained within a bank or a leading investment manager strongly desired.
- A proactive, determined team player adept at multi-tasking.